Why All These Interviews
ne of my biggest advantages on the web is that I had almost zero business knowledge off the web before jumping on the web. This means that I had to learn the social network that is the web well enough to make up for all my other failures: no idea of how to run a business, no idea how to sell myself, no idea how to build brand, etc etc etc. Having such a limited real world experience and being so young also means that I am likely to miss telling
you some important ideas or concepts. What works for me may not work for you, and I might be ten times more successful than I am if I broadened my horizons and had experience in some other fields. These interviews are of some of the most important voices in search. Some of them are my best mentors which have helped me more than anyone else, while others have years of experience more than I do and have worked on thousands of websites. These interviews are from a wide variety of people, from the world’s largest search spammers to small business owners that have built leading brands using almost nothing but the web these interviews should help broaden the perspective of this ebook. Questions, Comments, & Concerns Some of the terms might be a bit confusing to people new to the web. Some of the topics covered in some of these interviews might be a bit more advanced than what is needed for the average new webmaster. If you have any questions or would like to see me interview anyone in specific please let me know and I will try my best to accommodate your needs. Best of luck with your sites,
-Aaron
seobook@gmail.com
[DOWNLOAD]http://www.mediafire.com/?crigaanme8j308x[/DOWNLOAD]